Payment for Counseling
Instructions for Making Payments
To make a payment on this website, follow the instructions below:
- Click on Print This! (Located near the bottom of this page.) (You may need this page of instructions when you get to the next page — Checkout.)
- Close out the page you have just printed by clicking on the “X” on the top right corner.
- On the bottom of the PAYMENTS FOR COUNSELING PAGE, enter the amount you want to pay in the rectangular field to the right of “Enter your payment: $”
- Click on the Add to Cart button. (You will then be taken to the Checkout page.)
- On the Checkout page, fill out the information requested under “Billing Details.” (Note: After making your first payment on this website, you will be sent a confirmation by email. This email will contain your assigned User Name for your account on this website.)
- If you are checking out with PayPal, using your PayPal account: After you have filled out all the requested information, click on the “Proceed to PayPal” button on the lower right. Select “Log In” (to PayPal account) OR if you are checking out as a guest, select “Pay with Debit or Credit”. OR
- If you are checking out with Stripe (for credit and debit cards):
- A. Click on the circle (bubble) to the left of Stripe.
- B. Fill out the requested information.
- C. Click on the “Place Order” button on the lower right.
- The payment procedures on this website have been designed to be user friendly. However, you might run into a temporary problem when on the Checkout Page. If you do, look at the top of the page for an error message. It will direct you to what you need to do to correct this difficulty. Beyond this, if you experience any difficulty — no matter how small — in using this website's payment procedures, please let me know what this is. Your feedback — including suggestions for improvements — on this (or any other aspect of this website, for that matter) is most welcome. You can email your comments to me at email@example.com.